Skip to content
- Tiana U. Wilson, “Rust Belt Resilience: The History of the Colored Musicians Club,” 19 May 2022, Black Perspectives.
- Victoria W. Wolcott, “Recreation and Race in the Postwar City: Buffalo’s 1956 Crystal Beach Riot,” The Journal of African American History 93 (June 2006).
- Rowena Ianthe Alfonso, “‘Crucial to the Survival of Black People’: Local People, Black Power, and Community Organizations in Buffalo, New York, 1966–1968,” Journal of Urban History (May 2015).
- Rowena Ianthe Alfonso, “They Aren’t Going to Listen to Anything but Violence: African Americans and the 1967 Buffalo Riot,” Afro-Americans in New York Life and History 38 (2014).
- Charles D’Aniello, “Niagara, The Birth of the Modern Civil Rights Movement Introductory Overview and Resources,” 2005, SUNY Buffalo.