Skip to content
- Lorenzo Veracini, Settler Colonialism: A Theoretical Overview (2010)
- Patrick Wolfe, “Settler Colonialism and the Elimination of the Native,” Journal of Genocide Research 8 (December 2006).
- Lorenzo Veracini, “Suburbia, Settler Colonialism and the World Turned Inside Out,” Housing, Theory and Society 29 (2012).
- Penelope Edmonds, “Unpacking Settler Colonialism’s Urban Strategies: Indigenous Peoples in Victoria, British Columbia, and the Transition to a Settler-Colonial City,” Urban History Review 38 (2010).
- James B. LaGrand, Indian Metropolis: Native Americans in Chicago, 1945-75 (2002).
- Rima Wilkes, “The Residential Segregation of Native Americans in US Metropolitan Areas,” Sociological Focus 36 (November 2012).