Skip to content
- Will Doig, “How Do We Get More Power? A Grassroots Movement in Buffalo’s Fruit Belt,” 4 May 2020, Open Society Foundations.
- “Policy Brief: A Plan that Bears Fruit: A Community Land Trust and Other Tools For Neighborhood Revitalization in the Fruit Belt,” 22 June 2016, Partnership for the Public Good.
- Jessica L. Gilbert and Rebekah A. Williams, “Pathways to reparations: land and healing through food justice,” Human Geography 13 (September 2020).
- The Black Leadership Forum, “The Health Status of the Near East Side Black Community: A Study of the Wellness and Neighborhood Conditions Buffalo, New York,” September 2000, UB Center for Urban Studies, School of Architecture and Planning, and the UB Center for Research in Primary Care.
- Tiffanie Woods, “Ready for Change,” 27 June 2022, Buffalo Magazine.
- Mark Sommer, “Nurturing East Side projects preceded state’s gush of cash: ‘A once-in-a-generation opportunity,’” 7 June 2022, The Buffalo News.
- Free the People WNY, “13 Recommendations for Police Reforms to Buffalo”
- The Martin Sostre Institute, OffShoot Journal, last accessed September 2022.